Saturday, March 12, 2016

Back from the plantation-station!

Good morning from Philadelphia!

Just finished a 9+ hour shift complete with brisk walk home at nearly 1am EST in the morning! My FEET AND KNEES!? Not happy. But I MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY AND BACK AGAIN!
Not gonna linger, cuz I'm tired. I have ideas and I'm gonna jot them down and then call it a night! BUT I'LL BE BACK SOONER THAN YOU THINK!

I know some of you are wondering about what the hell happened with the whole child support thing near the end of february. I'll fill you in on that later on today. Needless to say, it was a mistake made by the City of Philadelphia. I also spent yesterday while going in to work, talking to a potential FUTURE LANDLORD where I would have a new apartment not too far from my old one.

I don't think I'm going to move back to my old apartment complex.
O_o?
Perplexed on why I'd be talking about something like that when I'm still stuck at the plantation-station? Heh, not for long fans! NOT. FOR. MUCH. LONGER! And the property manager when I finished talking to her was like "Get that new job and come back and I WILL MAKE SURE TO GET YOU AN EFFICIENCY IMMEDIATELY!"
^_^!!!!!

Lemme get outta these knee braces.
Get out of this uniform.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I got into it with one of the shift managers tonight.
It was brief and bizarre and caused a number of people to be like "Those two fuckin!? I heard he likes her and she acts WEIRD AROUND HIM TOO, they fuckin!?"
-_-
No.
We're not.
But even I was like "Ohhhh-kay, that exchange was a little...!? Weird."
>_<
Besides.
Like I've typed before, I can't get into anything with all the things I need to do with my life.
However it is no secret that I do find her attractive, which is bad on my part.
Never mind that a coworker has already been meddling for almost a month and ran back talking about "She always starts blushing when I tell her you like her."
-_-
Yeah, that sounds REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, mature there doesn't it.
-_-
So I've KEPT MY DISTANCE, because, REALITY!
And reality is MY FRIEND.
Hello friend, Reality.
And Reality said "Isn't fuckin around with those freaky-ass bitches what got you in this fuckin mess right now!?"

Yes, my friend.
Yes.
That is how I've gotten myself into this mess.
REALITY!?
It's YOUR FRIEND, TOO....
See you in 6 - to - 8 hours people!

No comments:

Post a Comment