Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I Must've Talked Up that Job Op I was Telling u is Takin 4ever!

WELL!? I just checked MY INBOX and I got an email to apply to ANY OPEN POSITION IN PHILADELPHIA! So I'm gonna do that! Soon as I eat and not gonna lie, it's taking me more effort to type this than I thought. Few tenants here just asked if I was okay and I really had a hard time gettin up those goddamn steps to get back to this room!

I've been pushing myself the last few days to get work done for Williams Works and then working 9+ hours at the plantation-station after only 3 or 4 hours of sleep!?

-_-
Think it miggggggggggght be catchin up to me.
^_^!
So lemme eat this food and drink this water and just take a moment to get a little sleep!
Then I can fill out the app PROPERLY! Because I don't wanna mess this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment