Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dr. Boyce Watkins; Dear Black People: Here’s how Democrats manipulate your mind

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Here is one of the many Dr. Watkins videos I need to post! In this one he talks about something that is common sense to me. Both the Democrats and Republicans have nothing to do with me as a Black American. These are BOTH WHITE POLITICAL PARTIES. So the fact that they do NOTHING FOR US AS BLACK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT BE SHOCKING OR SURPRISING. It is not beyond OUR ABILITY to form OUR OWN POLITICAL PARTIES.

Until We start doing FOR OURSELVES AMONG OURSELVES and stop empowering Whites and Other Non-Blacks. STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE BLACK, that needs to stop now too. I'm not interested in making EVERYONE BLACK. I'm interested and support Black People who ARE BLACK AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT. Thus, Mariah Carey!? OUT! I've no interest in Half-breeds and opportunists like Dominicans who say THEY ARE NOT BLACK. GREAT! Then BE GONE! And that is what a focused PERSON is SUPPOSED TO DO! You're not supposed to BEG people to BE DOWN WITH YOU OR A PART OF YOUR FAMILY. They either ARE.

OR THEY ARE NOT.
Could be here all evening with this.
But I'm not.
Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment