Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prof. Black Truth explains Political Tactics-&-Strategy; Trump Hates Mexicans & Muslims? NOT A BLACK PROBLEM!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I'm done redoing the left pant leg hem and I'm getting ready to go TO BED. But before I do that I have TWO POSTS that I HAVE TO GET UP RIGHT NOW! Before I go to bed! Here is the FIRST ONE! Where Professor Black Truth shows that We as Black People should not be getting involved with the White Supremacist Machine attacking others when these groups are not doing anything of any worth FOR US.

And, you know, as I'm about to post this I'm thinking about some of the shit that I have seen posted by fools trying to say that "People need to stop all this Black-White stuff and its stupid and pointless and why does it have to be that way"-etc-etc-wah-wah-wah, I want my mommy!
O_O?
First of all?
I look at who the fuck is saying this childishly stupid shit.
Then I look at WHY would they say something like this when HISTORY AND REALITY SHOWS that this Black-White stuff is WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY THAT IT IS AND WE DID NOT START THIS KIND OF CRAP NOR PROFITEER AND BUILD OUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION OFF OF IT EITHER!

So I realize that people who say this kind of childish shit are generally those WHO NEED WHITES TO REMAIN IN POWER AND BLACKS TO REMAIN OUT OF POWER.

Because it BENEFITS THE SPEAKER.
THEY LIKE being able to claim that they're HELPING THE POOR WIDDLE DUMB NIGGERS AND KAFFIRS. While they know full-well that Whites CONTINUE to WORK OVERTIME to keep shit fucked up for Us as Black People everywhere. Because THEY'VE DEPLETED THEIR RESOURCES AND HAVE ECONOMIC SYSTEMS AND CIVILIZATIONS THAT MUST EXPLOIT US TO KEEP GOING.

These FACTS.
Mean nothing to these SLAVES!
So that was just something I needed to type off my chest!
Because it annoys me when slaves whine about the fact that We as Black People DO NOT AND WILL NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH SHIT BEING THE WAY THAT IT IS AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!
Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment