Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Pants are hemmed! TIME TO GET READY FOR WORK!

GOOD MORNING FROM MY 1ST DAY OF WORK IN PHILADELPHIA!
Well!? I got VERY LIMITED SLEEP and thankfully I had enough sense to wake up and get out of bed and get these pants hemmed instead of keep trying to force myself to sleep and then wake up at 5am EST and hem the, nope! In actuality I fucked up because I should have hemmed the pants YESTERDAY!

And not this morning.
I kept holding out that I could pay to get them hemmed and then found out that NOPE!
Either tokens or hem pants BUT NOT BOTH!
I didn't have enough money for both.
So I fucked up and just put it off on Sunday when I could have done it Sunday WHEN I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED that I wasn't gonna have ENOUGH for both yesterday!

EITHER WAY!?
It's DONE!
Lemme get myself in order and review my notes and GET MYSELF READY!
WOO-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE PLANTATION-STATION!
HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment