Thursday, March 24, 2016

Completed First Day of New Job Training

I've got NO CHOICE but to KEEP IT BRIEF! Cuz I'm literally just getting back after being up since 5:30am EST and going in for 7:30am EST training and being there since NOW. I've been doing training day TESTS! Off 4 hours of SLEEP! Thanks to the fucked up schedule I had when I was at the plantation-station! Which is NO MORE! But right now I need some fuckin sleep, BADLY! I'll be back in 7 or 8 hours because my brain is starting to hurt from lack of sleep and then being forced to, YO!?

They made it, HE, made it clear during the training class "You FALL ASLEEP. YOU WILL BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY."
O_O!!!!
So this is NOT. The plantation-station! It was made clear IMMEDIATELY! You don't do what the fuck you're supposed to!? YOU GET FIRED! FAST! This is why I was trying to tell the Black People at the plantation-station that they have to GET OUT OF THERE! Because that places teaches and REINFORCE-REWARDS, UNDISCIPLINED! BAD WORK PLACE BEHAVIOR! 
Look at that!? Typing that much, my mind is racing with what to type and my brain is like;
Yo? FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN!? GO TO SLEEP OR I'M GONNA FUCKIN FUCK YOU UP SOME MORE MAN! FOR REAL! I'M NOT FUCKIN AROUND HERE! GO. THE FUCK! TO SLEEP!
-_-
I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment