Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Theory of Timely-Disconnection....

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Going through my inbox and reading what I can while understanding I have work to do and need to get down to it! Of course I have a NUMBER OF VIDEOS, ARTICLES, ETC! TO POST! Frankly I could easily make 20+ post RIGHT NOW AND STILL HAVE ANOTHER 30 THAT NEED TO BE PUT UP, HOWEVER!?

As you know and as I've talked about before there is the fact that this requires time. As I am typing this I am listening to King Noble's videos here;
And here;
Now? I've already listened to part 1, the very first vid. Now I'm listening to PART 2. In Part 1 what he is talking about is on point and I've got no problems with it except for the fact of what I've historically said on THIS BLOG. The things he is saying are things that I know and learned AS A 9TH GRADER. And then expanded upon and tested throughout the rest of my high schooling.

The real issue is the fact that WE ARE A TARGETED PEOPLE. Both HERE and ABROAD. This FACT, ELIMINATES a straight up ONE FOR ONE COMPARISON between US and "OTHER RACIAL GROUPS" based on STRAIGHT FAIR-N-HONEST COMPARISONS ABOUT PROGRESS, STABILITY ON ALL FRONTS, ETC-ETC! Now, and this is where problems start for anyone who CANNOT FOLLOW what I am typing.

I am stating a FACT. Just like a person at a job cannot PROPERLY FUNCTION if their BOSS is constantly FUCKING WITH THEM AND FUCKING THEM OVER, THIS is the comparison and my point in what I just typed above. It is an EASY TO UNDERSTAND, INESCAPBLE EXAMPLE THAT EVERYONE CANNOT DODGE. If My Boss, whom YOU KNOW throughout my talks about the plantation-station. Knows that I need either HOURS. Or INCREASED PAY. So that I can sustain MY APARTMENT. Yet HE provides NEITHER, since he CONTROLS THE DISTRIBUTION OF BOTH!

Then what is going to happen?
To me.
And you know the answer to that.
I'm now in a room for rent.
NOW!?

What have I typed on here BEFORE, where I acknowledged that;
I FUCKED UP. Fucked MYSELF UP. When I KNEW GOING IN AND APPLIED FOR FULL-TIME WORK, HOWEVER!? When I GOT THE RESPONSE from HIM AND HIS "COMPANY", and lemme CORRECT THAT, the place HE WORKS FOR. Cuz HE DOESN'T OWN SHIT! ^_^!!!! And you see I put the smiley-face there to point out that IN ACTUALITY. He DOESN'T OWN SHIT EITHER! He is ENABLED based on MAINTAINING THAT JOB THAT HE TOO HAS.

Coming back around! Once he told me "I can only pay you $8." and then said "You have to earn hours. I can't just give you 40 hours a week." THE REALITY IS THAT HE LIED ON BOTH COUNTS. However, because he KNEW from my work history and age that he had to be CAREFUL in what he was saying to me. He was VISIBLY TRYING TO HIDE HIS NERVOUSNESS. Now? I FUCKED UP, because I NEEDED TO GET BACK TO WORK TO KEEP MY RENT FROM FALLING BEHIND AND I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN PLACE PRIOR THAT WAS A SURE FIRE MEANS TO KEEP MY RENT GOING. And understand that prior to ANY OF THAT!?

Because I kept the WRONG. COMPANY. Where Dan? Was SUPPOSEDLY My Surrogate Son, AND CONTROLLED HIRING WHERE HE WAS AT. But all Dan cared about was "I'm not hiring Shawn to work here where he'll run right past me and then he'll be the boss of me here just like at home!" one thing that people don't talk about is how you have to be CAREFUL as a PARENT, ADULT, FRIEND, ETC! Of when you are dealing with someone who HONESTLY FEARS YOUR SUCCESS AND HAS SEEN IT! Where they are now in a position to either decide to HELP YOU OR HINDER YOU where they know that if they HELP, THEN!? They WILL LOSE THEIR AUTONOMY. Maybe even be IN DIRECT COMPETITION WITH YOU WHERE THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT WIN OR COMPETE.

And I bring this up because I looked at why did Dan fuckin do this and then I remembered the fact that Dan has always had this self-image that has NEVER MATCHED WHO HE ACTUALLY IS. Then? When he met me? He saw IN ME, that I ACTUALLY LIVE OUT AND MATCH MY SELF-IMAGE. And I also take the consequences of that! While he tends to dodge and run from it. SO NOW!? I had not been working FOR ANYBODY for A DECADE. Whites as a WHOLE, EMPLOYER-WISE, saw that as a MASSIVE RED-FLAG! And the ASSUMPTION WAS;
1) I was IN PRISON.
Which I was NOT.
2) Working UNDER THE TABLE!
Which I was NOT.
3) DOIN SOME OLE OTHER ILLEGAL SHIT!?
Which I was NOT.
4) IN PRISON.
No.
5) IN PRISON.
>_<
No.
6) SURE YOU WEREN'T IN PRISON NIGGER!?

And there you go! What I have just typed is THE REALITY FOR US AS BLACKS IN AMERICA. Because we HAVE NOT CREATED JOBS WITHIN OUR COMMUNITIES WE ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT UPON WHITES HIRING US. And if WE DO NOT MATCH, MEET OR EXCEED THEIR EXPECTATIONS!?
...
No job.
And I can produce ACTUAL PAPERWORK,
LEGAL.
PAPERWORK!
From being in the job progress program while going back-n-forth with My Ex-Wife while trying to find work under court order and supervision. Even the White Judge who oversaw this was frustrated by the fact that I could not find work. But Other Blackmen appearing before the court could, mind you!? The ENTIRE TIME Dan had the ABILITY to hire me at ANY POINT. And DID NOT. Yet he KEPT COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING THE SOLE SOURCE OF INCOME IN THE APARTMENT.

Let that sink in.
And I'm typing fast and for some of you, you may be like "Fuck does THIS have to do with a King Noble video!?" THIS, is part of the reason why My Posts as of late have been snippets and trimmed down, because to HONESTLY talk about the intricacies of what has happened IN MY LIFE. Then take that AND TYPE OUT AND SHOW YOU HOW IT IS MULTIPLIED AND AFFECTIVELY EFFECTED THROUGHOUT BLACK SOCIETY, takes a LOT. Of typing. Thus the reason why King Noble and others make videos. That, is for starters. Making a VIDEO about what I am TYPING is somewhat easier, HOWEVER!? Most don't realize what I've also already pointed out in previous posts;

If you are STILL READING THIS FAR DOWN?!?!?
Then you clearly give a fuck or have some sort of vested interest to do so. This is THE NATURAL DETERRENT in READING vs. VIDEOS. In a video most viewers will sit and bullshit for 15 and not really give a fuck. But just with the length of this post alone? NAH! Gots something better to do! Not gonna read all that shit, fuck outta here, blah-blah-blah, and guess what!?
That's GREAT! GOOD! EXCELLENT!
People who don't give a fuck will simply abandon ship and abandon the post. While people who do Give a Fuck in whatever way-shape or form!? Will keep reading. And it is people who honestly care that I'm interested in, because it was MY INVESTMENT in PEOPLE WHO DON'T. That landed me where I was and ultimately at the plantation-station, WITH. MY. OWN. ENABLEMENT. ALLOWING THEM TO DO SO!
^_^!!!!!
AND THAT PART IS CRITICAL. When I kept on trying to have a relationship with Stacey? And she kept on showing me she didn't know shit about the most basic realities of a relationship, due to her own horrific experiences, yo...!? I fucked up. I wasn't in any position to be The First Real Relationship she'd been in. I had mapped out and drawn out a PLAN for the PROBLEMS I WAS ALREADY IN AND WAS FOLLOWING THAT PLAN SUCCESSFULLY! Once she revealed that she wasn't right in critical areas of male-female relationships and REFUSED to fly right. My RESPONSIBILITY WAS TO END THE RELATIONSHIP. I did not. This consumed TIME. AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ENERGY. It also put pressure ON THE STRUCTURE I'D CREATED TO HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOALS AND RESOLVE MY PROBLEMS WITH MY EX-WIFE AND GET MY SON BACK.

This is ONE PIECE. ONE STEP. That had me on the path TO THE PLANTATION-STATION AND THIS FUTURE POINT IN TIME WHICH IS NOW THE PRESENT POINT THAT I AM AT. Do you follow me? You see!? I KNEW my own SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES. The moment I continued to be Dan's Foster Father, but he'd shown he had his own agenda that DID NOT ACTUALLY MATCH WITH MINE, then? I could NOT AFFORD to then get involved with Stacey WHO ALSO HAD HER OWN AGENDA WHICH ALSO DID NOT MATCH WITH MINE. While I was ALREADY DEALING WITH THE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING BEEN INVOLVED WITH MY EX-WIFE NONI WHOSE AGENDA ALSO DID NOT MATCH WITH MINE. Leading to the fact that I then sat down with the Overseer of the Plantation-Station and he then says something to me where;

HIS AGENDA?
You guessed it fans!
DID NOT. MATCH! WITH MINE.
The plantation-station WAS A TEST.
And while MOST BLACK PEOPLE THINK, long as you have a job, YOU ALL RIGHT!
WRONG!
I CLEARLY did not learn from the lesson that BEING AROUND PEOPLE WHOSE AGENDA'S DO NOT MATCH MINE HAS CAUSED MASSIVE, not minor, MASSIVE! PROBLEMS. Whether they are PASSIVE OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT. When the Overseer of the plantation-station said the bullshit he said to me, I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO STILL GO ALONG WITH IT. When IT DID NOT MATCH. MY AGENDA. I didn't just NEED A JOB. I HAD TO HAVE A JOB THAT WOULD COVER MY BASIC NECESSITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND TAKING ANY OLE JOB JUST TO HAVE ONE DOES NOT DO THAT!

Never mind that long before ever reaching THIS POINT!? I had a supposed Surrogate Son who COMPLAINED TO MY FACE about the TYPES OF PEOPLE HE HAS TO LOOK OVER ON WHO TO HIRE! -_- WHILE I NEEDED A JOB. >_< And FOR THE RECORD? I DID NOT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DAN LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR DOING THAT BULLSHIT TO ME. Instead? I let everything play out WITH HIM. Just like I did WITH STACEY. And why? Because reader, you simply can't just "kill someone" for intentionally smiling in your face while they KNOW they are dragging you down. I was the one who KEPT THEM AROUND AND KEPT HANGING WITH THEM, thus?!

THE FAULT IS MY OWN.
This is where having FEELINGS for someone is FINE. But once THE REALITY of THE FACT THAT this person always has some bullshit excuse for why they're not DOING what THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WHEN IT COMES TO YOU. Well? Feelings are GREAT! But FACTS ARE BETTER! And when your feelings are displaced like MINE WERE, then the FACTS OF THE MATTER LAND YOU WHERE I WAS AT. And it is because I did NOT, timely-disconnect from them as people and control my personal feelings when they flew into the face of the fact that they were INTENTIONALLY dragging me down.

By me trying to achieve things with people who DO NOT HAVE THE SAME AGENDA AS ME it is universal, the END RESULT OF FAILURE. SET-BACKS. Etc. Is INEVITABLE. Where MY LACK OF TIMELY DISCONNECT, Timely. Disconnection. Before damage is done to me OR EVEN THEM. Where timely-disconnection is pretty literal. If I'd have PARTED WAYS SOONER, really, as soon as I saw that My Agenda and Theirs DO NOT MESH, then? A LOT OF THINGS could have been avoided on all fronts between all parties. This WAS SOMETHING that I was much more skilled at when I was younger and this alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll comes full-circle to the King Noble vids because it is universal. Trying to CO-EXIST AND WORK WITH PEOPLE/BE WITH PEOPLE who have A DIFFERENT AGENDA THAN YOU, DIFFERENT MORALS, IDEALOGY, ETC.

Is something where REALITY will ultimately intrude if you do not TIMELY. DISCONNECT. From them. Last night I was reminded again of why the plantation-station IS the plantation-station. I wanted to work THERE plus get myself going with the new job, HOWEVER!? The plantation-station has NEVER BEEN HELPFUL. And while some of you may say, hey, you were able to, NO. Go back and reread how even when I still had my apartment I was constantly robbing Peter to pay Paul just to keep my Verizon services going. Again, if I had a Surrogate Son WHOSE AGENDA MATCHED MINE? Then this blog wouldn't even EXIST. Because the moment I needed a job, he would have said "Here dad, here's the paperwork. Fill this out and we can work together at my job. Just remember we're at MY JOB." THAT is how a person with the SAME AGENDA AS ME OR YOU, makes it clear that they don't want to be treated like they're your kid while at work.

If you understand what I've typed, then you will be able to put together THE REST OF THIS POST and how it all interconnects, on your own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment