Thursday, March 17, 2016

Taking a BREAK! + A Cautionary Tale of Artistic Competition and Petty Jealousy.......

GOOD MORNING FROM MY ROOM SMELLS LIKE METALLIC PRISMACOLOR MARKERS IN PHILADELPHIA!
Dawn Raid on Fort Knox by John Barry from the 1964 James Bond movie Goldfinger. Was one of the songs that I originally started out listening to as I was coloring Breeona's picture. Note I did not say, as I was coloring the picture I did yesterday or whatever words would be normally used to describe a soulless creation. 

One of the reasons why I've finally started pushing forward the way I am now is because quite frankly all the tools are in existence now where I don't have to honestly deal with anyone I don't want to when it comes to something as subjective as art and literature. A creative process and idea are creative processes and ideas. A basic understandable framework does have to be created, but!? 

Carbon copying and cookie cutting the same tired-ass, lame-ass, stale-ass techniques over-n-over and goddamn over!?

When I create something or someone whether they are an art concept or book concept or both!? I ACKNOWLEDGE THEM AS SUCH. This allows ME to actually create A REAL PERSON. So when Dan and I used to do drawings and sit around with a few other people drawing and then inking and coloring whatever we were doing? They always used to ask me why did mine appear to be more...?
"Life like?"

And I was like "Huh?"
For starters, like I've said before. I honestly don't go apeshit over what I draw. I consider my talent GOOD ENOUGH for me to get whatever I see IN MY MIND'S-EYE. Out onto a page and then ink and color and done. I then scan said drawings and then UPDATE-UPGRADE THEM as I see fit! But the bottom line is I have seen WAY MORE IMPRESSIVE ARTWORK THAN MINE, however!? One lesson I was always able to get past and Dan and his "friends" were never able to even grasp. And IRONICALLY I saw an Anime, THIS ONE;

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou 

The girl in the above video is a genius painter. But really doesn't have the ability to grasp other things and honestly doesn't care. Or didn't care. In this anime I saw exactly what happened between Dan, his friends, and I. Where I'd told them repeatedly that the reason why they keep getting "frustrated" by what I'm SUPPOSEDLY DRAWING AND DOING. Is because they are trying to COMPETE WITH ME, which is retarded, but EXPECTED. Based on the bullshit society that spawned all this dumb crap. Which is White European customs/culture. 

It didn't matter how many times I tried to tell them that they should be more focused on drawing WHAT THEY SEE IN THEIR MIND. Instead of comparing themselves to what I'm doing and then becoming jealous or trying to COMPETE AND TOP what I did. Mind you, mistake number 2 BILLION was the fact that ALL OF THEM WERE/ARE ART STUDENTS AND WENT TO ART SCHOOLS AND PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOLS!
...
Where they were promptly PROGRAMMED by Other Whites on "how art is supposed to be done", suckers! Art is an expression that comes FROM YOU AND YOUR PERSPECTIVE! How in THEE FUCK! Can you be so dumb as to not see that some asshole sitting in front of a class is trying to MOLD YOU AWAY FROM YOUR OWN VISION INTO ONE THAT THEY CAN CHARGE YOU MONEY TO MAKE YOU "LEARN FROM THEM". 
-_-
Dummies.
The funny thing is that aside from Adam's "Black" girlfriend. All of them were White. And male. Where part of the reason why I was thrown off was because when I was always drawing I was always surrounded by My Own People, other Black People. And not ONE FUCKIN TIME DID ANY OF THEM GET JEALOUS OR TURN IT INTO A FUCKIN CONTEST OF WHO IS BETTER!

When I watched an episode of the Pet Girl of Sakurasou last night. The chick's supposed best friend who she grew up painting with, WHO WAS ALREADY IN RICH WHITE PAINTING GALLERIES IN ENGLAND just like the detached genius chick. Oh, by the way, I have been told that I may have dyslexia. O_o? That was random as shit wasn't it. Or some of you may have noticed from time to time I make certain typos that are typical for dyslexia. I got told this 4 or 5 years ago and its been progressively getting worse, but? Eh! It's not fuckin me up too much, so? Yeah, kind of reckless on my part, but anyway!? o_O? The best friend ultimately reveals that she stopped painting because she didn't like how the Detached Genius chick, see, genius and words with -iu- in them I fuck those words up a lot and thanks to spell check most of the time I catch them. -_- Yeah. I should probably get a formal test done, but? REASONS! So anyway!?

Best Friend spills her GUTS and EXPLODES IN RAGE that she stopped painting because Detached Chick!? She got tired of being compared to her BY HER FATHER, whose studio they used to draw in. His other students left her father's studio because THEY TOO were too busy worrying about what that bitch had on her fuckin canvas instead of worrying about WHAT'S ON THEIR CANVAS! Really, ego-driven, PETTY. INSECURE SHIT! Take for instance;
 That is some MIGHTY FINE ARTWORK! It ain't mine though. Am I now supposed to cry like a little bastard and whine why can't I draw that!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh, it is called THE LIMITS OF MY TALENT OR THE LACK OF MY ATTEMPT! THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT! It is amazing though that people will not and CANNOT SIMPLY ACCEPT THAT FACT! Like THIS DRAWING;
This ain't mine either!
GREAT PICTURE OF STORM! But nope, ain't mine! Do I now FLY INTO A JEALOUS RAGE AND SEEK AND DESTROY WHOEVER THE FUCK DREW THIS SEXY-BITCH!?
-_-
No.
I LOVE THIS PIC;
YOU GUESSED IT FANS! NOT. MINE. The insecurity levels ARE THROUGH THE ROOF now and days! But I realized that they've ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY! Till I started to ONCE AGAIN reflect... and think back! Then I remembered, nooooooooooooooooooooh, no. I only started getting stupid "art contest requests" once I started hanging around MOSTLY WHITE "art students" and was reminded of why I don't hang around MOSTLY WHITE ANYTHING. Daggers tend to come from strange directions that they shouldn't! And competition, where I NOW REMEMBER that one time one of my sworn brothers, Shimmell, confronted Dan and his, no. THAT!? Was Chris "Maybe if you stupid muthafuckas spent less time trying to be more than what the fuck you actually are, then you wouldn't be so fuckin insecure about your fuckin pathetic talents."
-_-
Chris isn't very nice.
He's short, so. And violent.
And of course in the Nazi-American military too.
"We fuckin had a convoy going through fuckin Tikrit and I was like 'thank God Shawn ain't fuckin here'. They'd have thrown your ass in the brig, cuz you'd have fuckin seen the fuck-up that the dumb-fucks in charge were making and gotten into an argument with them and they'd have thrown your Black ass in the brig for insubordination! Then we'd have all gotten fuckin ambushed and killed and shit. I wasn't happy."
O_O?

Needless to say they were following instructions to deploy and they formed a single column and didn't give a fuck that the lay of the city showed they were about to be led RIGHT INTO A SERIES OF ONE-WAY STREETS IN SINGLE FILE STRAIGHT TO A FUCKIN DEAD END! -_- I bullshit you not. He only saw through it before it happened from dealing with me. So he told the CO that their "guide" HAHAHAHAHAHA, ahem, sorry. But the FRIENDLY Iraqi who was LEADING THEM appeared to be leading them into a confined space. Long story short!? He told me how he looked at it from what HE THOUGHT I WOULD LOOK AT FROM or AS. Unknown, cuz this "guide" was Unknown. Nobody knew him, which, well, SHOULD BE A RED-FLAG FROM THE DOOR BUT WHATEVER! Cuz, FREEDOM! Heh-heh-heh. FREEDOM TO GET AMBUSHED AND KILLED! 

Bottom line is my sworn-brother tried to tell the CO REPEATEDLY that they were getting funnelled into a more and more confined space by THEIR GUIDE. And of course HE'S WHITE SO!? Of course he knew better than my sworn brother. Till other people in the convoy started telling him shit wasn't smelling right, like... shit really smells right. Fool didn't listen. They got JAMMED UP and a number of the gunners and a few others PANICKED! But FORTUNATELY nothing happened to them. Except for making COMPLETE ASSES OUT OF THEMSELVES! And then the White CO asking Chris "How did you know that we'd end up in a dead end!?"

"Shawn told me."
"We don't have a Shawn in the convoy who could"
"Be grateful we don't. Let's just drop it."
So hey, I FELT REALLY GOOD that my influence travelled that far and that nothing happened to him OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER THAT ASSHOLES COMMAND. What does this have to do with that and painting, DRAWING?! Everything! In some instances YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO BE FORCED TO FOLLOW A CERTAIN PATH OR INSTRUCTIONS! Then whatever happens, HAPPENS! But with something THAT COMES FROM YOU!? Fuck are YOU doing cookie-cutting YOUR UNIQUENESS INTO A PREFABRICATED MOLD! 

As for Dawn Raid on Fort Knox!? The metallic markers are dry now, so!? Breeona's calling FOR MORE COLOR! So? I gotta go peoples! Then again...? It is 3:11am in the EST and I've been up since 6am EST yesterday... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? I might finish coloring her after I get some sleep. I dunno. I'll figure it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment