Thursday, March 10, 2016

Getting Back to Working out and short-term return to BP-meds

So!? I'm in the midst of marching up-n-down steps. I got green beans and rice going. Gonna add some store bought gravy. About to go down and put some chicken drumsticks in the over and add a giant pot of APPLE SPICE TEA FOR ME!
HA-HA!
^_^!!!!
Whut you shocked or somethin!?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

I didn't lose nearly 50 pounds from my adorable not-good-looks you know! I lost the weight from eating right and doing the DDP Yoga Lessons which got my blood pressure down and helped me lose a LOT OF FAT!

So I've been stressin and THANK GOD, the People Upstairs are NOT HERE FOR NOW! So it is QUIET in this house, MIND YOU!? EVERYONE FUCKIN ELSE IS AT WORK! Today just happens to be my day off and it was like "HEY BAE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" "BAE YOU FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" "BAE-BAE-BAE!" "YEAH BAE! I KNOW BAE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
How the FUCK!? Can you be LOUD WITH THE FUCKIN DOOR CLOSED!? >_< Goddamn farm animals! Either way, I was so fuckin tired I passed out even while they were YELLING! So when I woke I was like, hah!? FINALLY!? THEY WENT TO
"HEY BAE!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
>_<
This is Stacey's Revenge....

So, again, thanks to exhaustion, I was able to pass out again! When I went to leave for the supermarket they were up and at it, but when they heard my door open they quieted down. It seems as though they keep their noise level in check pending on who THEY THINK is in the house. Which is DUMB. And while I UNDERSTAND that they are YOUNG, still. There is a LINE AND A LIMIT where you have to KNOW AND UNDERSTAND RESPECTING OTHERS AND COMMON COURTESY AND IT IS CLEAR THESE TWO IDIOTS DON'T AND WON'T GET IT!

Either way!? I'm cookin and all that while THEY'RE GONE. I am NOT HAPPY that these two idiots have a car and I don't. As a 44 year old Blackman I am seeing now that NOT replacing my car when I could have in 2001 was a HUGE MISTAKE. It is the MAIN REASON why I am OR WAS, stuck at the plantation-station, lack of a vehicle and the migration of the White employers OUT OF PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC TRANSIT REACH. And of course the complete DISAPPEARANCE OF BLACK EMPLOYERS OF ANY WORTH WITHIN PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC TRANSIT LIMITS.

Again, since We are NOT telling OUR CHILDREN TO OWN AND CONTROL, which I say A LOT AT THE PICK UP WINDOW TO BLACK PARENTS WHO STRIKE UP CONVERSATIONS WITH ME AND BLACK COUPLES WHO CHIT-CHAT WITH ME, and yes. I am using my post at the plantation-station to strike up RELEVANT CONVO with THE ALMOST 97% BLACK CUSTOMER BASE THIS PLACE HAS.

Bottom line is this. My lack of consistent workouts and then me stressing and being unhappy with my "job", while stressing to get Williams Works off the ground!? Has made my blood pressure GO UP! So!? I am staring at my meds which have been sitting locked away for some time. I had ENOUGH SENSE not to simply toss them, so!? I'm gonna start taking them again to help...? Hmmmmmm.... I forgot that one of the meds slows heart rate and both makes you drowsy.
>_<
Grrrrrrrrrrr, drugs.
Maybe I'll just get back to the workouts and see if I can regain control THERE FIRST. Because these drugs are DANGEROUS for midling-patients like me. Where I'm CLOSE TO NORMAL and having lost weight, but close to falling back if I keep sitting on my ass. >_< Think I'll think this through A LITTLE MORE before dealing with these two drugs again.
Lemme get back to cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment