Saturday, March 26, 2016

Trying to Regain My Sleep Cycle & the ODB kicking facts of life...!

Good Afternoon from PHILADELPHIA!
LET'S GET TO IT
ROLL INTRO!
SO!? I'm UP! And my biggest issue now is REGAINING a normal 9-to-5 sleep cycle! I got till Monday night to go to bed at a NORMAL HOUR or else I'll have to be up at 5:30am EST to make sure I get to the worksite at the Philadelphia Navyyard by 7am EST! So clearly I cannot be waking up RIGHT NOW!

I'm about to HEAD OUT to the supermarket and do some LIGHT SHOPPING! I'm still LOVING THE FACT THAT I MEANT WHAT I SAID AND WHAT I WAS TALKING TO MYLEN ABOUT EARLIER THIS WEEK AND LAST WEEK!
Yo?
I don't fuckin like working at a fuckin Wendy's where shit is so bad I can QUALIFY FOR FOOD STAMPS, WHAT THE FUCK!? Seriously! I don't fuckin LIKE THAT! Because it is ABNORMAL FOR ME WHEN I WORK JOBS FOR OTHERS! Notice I did NOT TYPE White People. And that is because I have an employment history of WORKING FOR BLACK BUSINESSES TOO! And more of Us as Black Americans need to be ABOUT THAT LIFE! Instead of this silly nigga shit!

You CANNOT BE a Black Person an African-American AND a Nigga! THAT IS SOME BIPOLAR, WHACK-A-MOLE TYPE FUCKED-UP-NESS! See!? I just MADE UP THAT FUCKIN WORD! Fucked-Up-Ness! And it is NO RELATION to the Loch Ness, Elliot Ness or Nelly! Don't ask me how Nelly got into this, I'm on a roll so I went with it! BUT YOU GOT!? YOU GET MY POINT!

So I was telling Mylen how I made sure to fill out my food stamp application and tell the truth on it! Even when I was told "Hey, if you just use your old Upper Darby address, BAM! WE CAN GIVE YOU SHIT RIGHT NOW SIR!" and I was like "Nah bitch stop trying ta tempt me to break the law or some shit and then you'll be like!? 'BAM! GOTCHA!' I have a situation and I only need what I need because I'm at this BROKE ASS JOB! TELL'EM ODB!"
So Mylen was worried because of course the reality was...?
I wasn't actually eating unless or until I got to work.
See?
I think I did a good job of not letting a one of you know that I was actually sitting here NOT EATING at all. I got the rice and gravy last minute because it was cheap enough with the money I had. And THAT!? Is not something that should be going on when you have a job, HOWEVER!? I could have EASILY cut off the Verizon services. Then I'd be stuck having to make up for lost ground, never mind that I was still getting incoming phone calls from potential employers, who were leaving messages on my home phone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I KNOW WHY My People are out here stressed out and acting out and I understand what TBA is saying about previous Black generations having wasted time and energy and resources on silly shit like integration and sexual access to Whites. With all that typed? Mistakes have been made. Now consequences must be paid. While mistakes are also being corrected. I sat here and kept my mouth shut about not eating, because I was confident that I was close enough to sprint the last leg of the race to escape the plantation-station. And now?

I reap the rewards.
REAL JOB.
REAL INCOME.
REAL POSSIBILITIES.
Note I used the word possibilities.
Because without a real income, I can't invest BACK INTO MYSELF.
I can't GET AN ATTORNEY.
I have NO MONEY TO SAVE UP FOR ANYTHING.
Thus?
NO.
POSSIBILITIES.

That's why I just finished eating every other day and of course Mylen pitched in by using her manager's free meal ability, again? At Wendy's, and probably every other fast food place, but? At THIS WENDY's? You only got ANYTHING AT ALL, if you were in some sort of management position. If not? No sick days. No personal days. No vacation time. You did get maternity leave if you're a WOMAN. But that was it. And I still have yet to find anyone except for maybe two or three people who were making MORE THAN ME, at a LUCIOUS! A LUSTY!

$8 per hour.
TASTY!
At only 28 hours per week.
So of course to be able to meet my rent and then Verizon services, Kev had to let me work extra hours and I HAD TO EARN A REP FOR BEING RELIABLE. So this way the Overseer would have other managers call me to come in when people called out or whatever. Again, FOR A LUSTY!?

$8 per hour.
I said back in the high school days that music like Ol Dirty Bastard's song You Don't Want to Fuck With Me! Is STRICTLY SOMETHING YOU LISTEN TO IN ORDER TO VENT! But DO NOT listen to that shit 24/7 OR YOU'RE GONNA FUCK YOURSELF UP! Because the vibe and message and TONE of the song, the music the lyrics!? You listen to THIS SONG 24/7 and then get stuck at a $8 an hour job YOU WILL FUCK SOMEONE UP EVENTUALLY! STARTING WITH YOURSELF WHEN YOU PUNCH SOMEBODY OUT FOR BEING IN A SHITTY JOB!

So it's cool to VENT TO, maybe LIFT SOME WEIGHTS TO. Workout to. But ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, awwwwwwwwwwww, hell nah! Hell no. Your temperment will get LOCKED INTO THE MOOD OF THE MUSIC AND SONG AND THEN YOU DONE FUCKED IT UP!
For yourself son....
For yourself daughter.....
For yourself.

No way could I have pulled off not eating on the regular and then WALKING TO AND FROM WORK AND BEING SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROUNDED BY FOOD, OKAY! AND WORKING THE FUCKIN GRILL! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Do you have the faintest idea how much food gets thrown out and sits around!? I got yelled at one time because I was so disgusted by it and I said "Don't let a homeless shelter or the general public see how much shit we waste here!"
And the Overseer was like "JESUS CHRIST SHAWN C'MON MAN!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, TRUTH MUTHAFUCKA! IT IS CALLED THE TRUTH!
With all that typed!?
Lemme go walk my ass down to this supermarket and GET SOMETHING TO EAT!

I must resist the urge to buy totally unhealthy and
-_-
You're not fooled are you.
You KNOW I'm about to go buy some frivalous shit.
Don't you.
>_<
I'll do my best NOT TO.
BUT NO PROMISES!
I'M OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment