Friday, March 11, 2016

Typed 7 pages of Byron Maxwell's Childhood History....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Let me start off first by saying I've been trying to get onto the job app website, because all I gotta do is fill out one fuckin app and that should do it. Damn thing has been down for maintenance since last night, which angers me fuckin greatly.
Now!?

With THAT OUT THE WAY!?
I am tired and getting ready to go to bed!
Gotta be in to the plantation-station at 3pm EST, BUT!?
I just finished 7 pages where I initially just wanted to STRAIGHTEN OUT Byron Maxwell's history and make sure everything was all in order and flowed together, kept continuity and all that good shit, BUT!?

I ended up really sinking my teeth into INTIMATE DETAILS of how he grew up, HIS PARENTS. How he got caught up in all this PAGAN-CORP vs. COUNTERSTRIKE shit! AND before I knew it I was actually typing out a story! That highlights his history of growing up and introduces characters who have come and gone and shows why he is the way he is and what impact his childhood and all these expectations from people who ARE NOT HUMAN. But LOOK HUMAN.

It's just been an interesting night. I haven't typed over ten pages of storywork in TOO LONG. But it felt GREAT! It felt NORMAL! Normally I can turn out posts and stories at an incredibly fast, high-quality rate! But I've been constantly getting dragged down by having to associate with people that I'd NORMALLY AVOID. Distractions at work. Physical ailments. Stressing over My Son. Stressing over stressing! But for tonight!?

I was productive!
^_^!!!!!
Just TODAY OVERALL, or yesterday.
I'm trying to GET BACK into the routine that allowed me to GET OFF my blood pressure meds. And what I know is NORMAL FOR ME when it comes to storymaking and posting those stories and such! Tonight I got a chance to see that what I need to do is return to what makes me, me. In regards to my creativity and productivity.

Goodnight.
From Philadelphia.
I shall return....
Cue closing credits song, see you in 6-to-8 hours people;

No comments:

Post a Comment