Tuesday, March 15, 2016

INKED BREEONA MAXWELL!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
WELL!? I finally inked her ass....
-_-
I felt compelled to type that.
But in hindsight?
Probably shouldn't have.
And yes I know I am still typing this and clearly posted this with that crap still on here, so!?

Meh!?

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF!
First of all!?
These people!? ARE GONE!
WAIT!?
I mean, THESE PEOPLE;
O_O?
Wait?
-_-
Sorry...
That's me.
I mean, THESSSSSSSSSSSSSE PEOPLE;
THAT'S RIGHT FANS! EVEN THOUGH YOU COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK! THE PEOPLE UPSTAIRS WITH THEIR CONSTANT BULLSHIT HAVE MOVED OUT! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE CELEBRATED!
O_o!?
NO, SERIOUSLY! EVERYONE CELEBRATED!
o_O?
Wait...?
Sorry.
That?
That was just me again.
Disclaimer; No female tenants panties were stolen using the Steal Technique during our housewide celebration of the departure of the People Upstairs.

They're still gone though.
And BECAUSE OF THAT!? I was able to concentrate on inking the Breeona Maxwell picture and HERE IT IS;
ALL RIGHT ENOUGH WITH THAT GODDAMN FUCKIN CELEBRATING
BACK TO WORK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment