Saturday, March 5, 2016

TBA 3-5-2016: Groupie Nation

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Yesterday was a busy and eye-opening evening at the plantation-station that I will get into LATER! Needless to say a customer wanted to fight with me and his behavior ended up teaching me a VALUABLE LESSON! Where I'll get into details LATER! And yes, I'M FINE AND OKAY. I was late getting to posting because I've spent the day working on new artwork and stories! BECAUSE OF the asshole who wanted to fight and realized that I'm the one stuck at the plantation-station for the moment!

I'm the one with A REAL REASON TO WANNA FIGHT!

Bottom line is, I settled things down and saw EVVVVVVVVVVVERYBODY at work for who they are. Needless to say!? I have to be up at 5am to get into the plantation-station and open it up, so...? It is looking like there is SOME TRUTH to supposedly thinking of promoting me. Again, for me, I'm stuck at the waiting for return calls for places I've done 2nd interviews for. While also needing to get the fuck outta this room for rent for too many reasons.

With THAT ALL TYPED!? Here is the latest TBA video;

No comments:

Post a Comment