Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Gotta Head-In EARLY to the Plantation-Station!

GOOD MORNING FROM DISORIENTED IN PHILADELPHIA!
Just got woken up by a call from one of the shift-manager's at the plantation-station because someone called out and they're now SHORT-HANDED! Now!? I'm not SUPPOSED TO BE IN until 11am EST. But now they need me to come in at 9am EST. I was going to simply IGNORE THE CALL since my trusty answering machine did its job, BUT!? An extra two hours...?

>_<
I slept like shit and I literally just finished coughing my ass off, BUT!? I'm gonna HIT THIS SHOWER AND GET OUT THERE! SO LEMME GET MOVING! I won't be back here till damn near 9pm EST at night! If I was getting more than the $8 per hour I get THEN THAT'D BE GREAT! But since I'm NOT!? The work versus the pay, where I'm gonna be taking out trash and sweeping up and still covering my normal allotted work plus the normal amount of extracurricular too, so?!

It's interesting how people erroneously assume that working at these types of places is some easy shit when it is far from it!
I'M OUTTA HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment