Friday, March 25, 2016

MORE. Great. FUCKIN. NEWS.

Just got off the phone, JUST. FUCKIN. NOW. And got confirmation from Mrs. Wells that I will be given $213 in EMERGENCY FOOD STAMPS now that they have VERIFIED ALL OF MY SUBMITTED INFORMATION INCLUDING PREVIOUS PLANTATION-STATION EMPLOYMENT, and!?

My current one.
She stated I would be covered with is from now till end of April and anything beyond that would be pending and I told her "I won't need, anything beyond April." I then gave her the updated details that I was just informed of by my NEW EMPLOYER. And she was the first one to say "Congrats and that is rare now and days Mr. Williams."
And I didn't mince words when I responded "I'm not interested in trying to scam the system when all I need is exactly what I've said in my application. I wasn't even happy about having a job and still qualifying for food stamps in the first place. Because it meant that my job is pathetic."

She then told me that she'd have the $213 on my old card by tomorrow. So it looks like I can stop eating rice now. And she also pointed out that the plantation-station DID GIVE HER A HARD TIME, as I expected. Appears the Overseer is still NOT HAPPY that I quit on Wednesday. Look at that...? I just realized that it is 3:45pm EST on a friday. NORMALLY? I'd be at the plantation-station now. But not anymore.
Not. Any. More....

No comments:

Post a Comment