Friday, March 18, 2016

Goodnight from Philadelphia!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
My eyes are killin me! Need some Visine to get the red out!
Got sick as a dog late yesterday afternoon. Slept it off, KINDA! But I said FUCK SICKNESS! I gotta get THESE DRAWINGS COLORED! So I've been doing THAT NONSTOP! I didn't think it would take this long to get TWO DONE IN A ROW, BUT!? It sure the hell has and being sickly ain't helping BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING!?

^_^
I?
Am PLEASSSSSSSSSSSED with what I've done, HA-HAH!
Right NOW!? Both the Breeona and Hanoi drawings are drying because I used A LOT of metallic colors for them, ESPECIALLY BREEONA'S BLACK ASS! Both of these drawings are clothing worthy and another reason why I'm busting my ass and still up at 4:30am EST. I gotta get more material, more content! CREATED AND UP ON THE SITE FOR SALE, BUT ALSO!?

I'm waiting for the last email from the new job in regards to my background checks and then CONFIRMATION OF WHEN I START! Because THAT MONEY, like I said before!? I can then buy the printing press for me to start selling PHYSICAL GOODS ON MY SITE! I let Wayne see the Breeona picture as I was coloring her and asked him if he saw her on a shirt on 52nd street would he pick the shirt up from one of the vendors down there...?

And he was like "DEFINITELY! That's DEFINITELY CREATIVE!"
So my thing is that I can PRINT SOME SHIRTS AND THEN SELL THEM TO LOCAL VENDORS AND STORES AND START TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY THAT WAY TOO! I have THE IDEAS! I JUST DON'T HAVE THE CAPITAL! As you can see I'm FINDING A WAY TO MAKE THE TIME! Where when I explained to Wayne my daily schedule he was like "Yo? Do the people on your blogsite know you ain't really gettin NO SLEEP? You just finished breaking it down and you walking to work and doing 9 - 10 hour shifts standing! Then coming back, posting stuff! Drawing stuff! I hear you typing stuff! Then somewhere in there you gotta eat and sleep and whatever else, yo!? YOU WORKIN! No wonder you be dead tired, cuz you're honestly gettin after it and that's what's up!"

Not gonna lie though, probably need to take my ass to bed! So I can be able to make it through the plantation-station today. Gotta long night's work ahead there and I still got enough time to get 6 to 8 hours if I pass out IMMEDIATELY!

I'm close to FINISHING both drawings, but I'm also close to fuckin up and falling asleep. Lemme take my ass TO BED! And I'll finish it up either before I leave for work or when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment