Monday, March 28, 2016

Environment, Entertainment and their Impacts...!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA! 
I just finished walking around trying to get this money off this Access card. I have NO IDEA HOW ANY BLACK PERSON CAN INTENTIONALLY GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS KIND OF CRAP!? For real. And when I say, intentionally? I mean to knowingly STEER YOURSELF INTO GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND PRETEND LIKE IT'S NOT A ONE-WAY TRIP TO DESTRUCTION!

Fall on hard times, FUCK YEAH! That is what it is HERE FOR, but you cannot even think to hope to ATTEMPT! To stay on it! And this is where YOU HAVE TO STAY CONNECTED TO OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, your friends and family who ARE NOT! Getting ANY KIND OF GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. Because they're the ones that you can LOOK TO AND SEE, they have THEIR FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT. They're are the ones who will be able to put you D with info on jobs THAT WILL PAY YOU. Might even be able to help you with getting work where THEY ARE. It is CRITICAL that We reestablish Our Internal Communications with one another!

I remember when I was still at the old apartment, My Mother, kept trying to push me to go into PUBLIC HOUSING! >_< I had the paperwork and all and she was right there CONSTANTLY PUSHING! And I kept telling her "Have you READ ANY OF THIS SHIT!? And did you do ANY HOMEWORK ON WHERE THESE HOUSING PROJECTS ARE!?" then she was looking STUPID! And her response was always "You need to find someplace to live while you're at that job, cuz Wendy's ain't paying enough to keep your apartment!"

-_-
Meanwhile I was saying to myself "Must you fuckin make TBA right with his over the top Blackwoman bashing he goes into sometimes, MUST YOU FUCKIN MAKE HIM RIGHT WITH THIS BULLSHIT!?" and sure enough she had NO PROBLEMS with IGNORING EVERYTHING I WAS SAYING! Then when she read the fine print of the paperwork...!?

Face all frowned up!
And finally "Well!? You can't stay here. And eventually you're gonna run outta money and I can't keep helping you."
And I was like, I was saying to myself "Wow...? So you drove My Father off when he FINALLY got his shit together! And you've constantly sabotaged me and now your fuckin solution is go get on welfare and go into public housing, while I have a job that HELPS PROMOTE THE BULLSHIT WE KEEP GETTING HIT ABOUT THE FACE AND NECK WITH!? Well...!? At least I know aliens haven't fuckin snatched your ass up! Because you're DEFINITELY STILL MY MOTHER. For whatever the fuck that's worth."

So? I had a talk with My Sworn Brother Art and went over everything with him and he was like "Look Brother, you GO IN THERE!? YOU'LL LOSE THEM!" and I instantly knew what the fuck he was talking about! And I was like, hmphf! He's right. It's good ole Wrath of Khan when Khan's dumb-ass insisted on following Kirk into the fuckin nebula even though his son already told him that shit won't work right FOR THEM OR KIRK'S SHIP! Because of the fuckin interference caused by the nebula!

Again, notice I'm typing about this shit and Chris used to call me an Evil Black Captain Kirk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDIOT! Because I forgot to post it here, but!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Evil Black Captain Kirk my ass. Look!? In the following video it ISN'T ABOUT whether you like Star Trek or anything like that. It is about PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DIALOGUE AND THE CHARACTERS AND THE WORDS THEY SPEAK AND WHAT IS GOING ON. Just in this clip you see WHY Our Sons especially are NOT DOING WELL and I question with MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH MY OWN MOTHER, whether Our Women have also fallen into the Whitewash Trap right alongside us of thinking that somehow they can sit and POINT OUT THESE THINGS TO THEIR SONS where you have to know WHEN TO FIGHT AND WHY AND HOW AND YOU WANT TO ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL OF WHERE A FIGHT TAKES PLACE AND THAT ALL FIGHTS AREN'T JUST PHYSICAL. Every type of fight has a MENTAL COMPONENT, ALL FORMS OF COMPETITION have A MENTAL COMPONENT where it requires THOUGHT. GUILE. ATTENTION TO DETAIL, etc. And you have to be able to READ SITUATIONS PROPERLY, so you don't let your ego get the best of you.

Prime example as of late?
Rhonda Rousey.
Yeah I know, you knew I was going there didn't you!?
Why did she get her ASS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!? Because of fuckin EGO! She's NOT A BOXER OR STRIKER, however the White-bitch she FOUGHT IS. She let her get to her and decided to fight ON THE OTHER BITCH'S TERMS AND SHE GOT HUMILIATED!

Compare-contrast THAT!?
To Floyd Mayweather.
Whom she hates by the way.
He NEVER lets ANYONE DICTATE THE TERMS OF HIS FIGHTS. You can call him a DANCER!? A RUNNER! All this OTHER SHIT! But if you DO NOT GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!? YOU'LL STILL END UP LOOKING LIKE A PIECE OF CHEWED UP FUCKIN STEAK BY THE END OF THE FIGHT! FROM HIM JABBING THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN FACE AND THEN WEAVING AWAY FROM YOU AS YOU GET MAD! Annnnnd, chase him around... To get jabbed up some more. And get madder. And chase some more. And swing and miss some more. And get jabbed in the face some more. And get more madder. Is that even right, more madder?

My Mother ERRONEOUSLY thought I was rejecting moving into the housing projects BECAUSE OF EGO. When I was making my decision BASED ON REALITY! Once you GO INTO CERTAIN PLACES, PROGRAMS, ETC!? You DO NOT GET BACK OUT, for any NUMBER of REASONS. So it is BEST to check Your Ego and ASSESS THE REALITY OF WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO AND NOT BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY INTO YOUR OWN "INVINCIBILITY";
Now?
The Wrath of Khan may be a sci-fi movie. But it once again has MILITARY APPLICATIONS TO IT! Once again it is about making decisions regarding proper time and place and how ENVIRONMENT can either HELP, HINDER OR IS NEUTRAL. And YOU have to make the RIGHT CALL on whether the environment helps, hinders or is neutral TO YOU AND FOR YOU. That shit seems like I'm grasping at straws, but it is like I said before. Entertainment? The shit contained within WHATEVER FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT YOU LIKE AND WATCH!? Says something about ME AND YOU, BUT ALSO!? All forms of entertainment HAVE SOME VALUE TO IT, even mindless shit. Even mindless shit HAS A VALUE; mindless. And AN AFFECT ON YOU; Makes you mindless. So it ends up having a ZERO VALUE OF AFFECT.
-_-
This is the shit that runs through my fuckin head on a daily basis.
I really need to write this shit down.
>_<
To me it has been discussed before and used to be UNDERSTOOD. But now it is dismissed and well!? We see what has happened to Us because of it. I was JUST AT the supermarket JUST NOW!? And what did I fuckin hear!?
"OH EMPIRE ABOUT TO COME BACK ON!"

-_-
Really?
And when I looked at the people talking it was a Blackman, customer.
And an Older Blackwoman, teller.
The moment that the Blackman said that!?
She starts with the giggling and giddiness and I swear to God this Blackman went from being a straight up dude to FULL FUCKIN FLAMING!
I was like "Wait, WHOA!? THIS GUY WAS HIDING THE FACT THAT HE'S GAY WITH ALL THIS TOUGH-GUY BULLSHIT!? THEN WHEN HE REMEMBERS EMPIRE IS COMING ON HE TURNS INTO FLAMING GAY BLACKMAN, WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Why do I type this?
Because he was BULLSHITTIN!
He'd been standing in line doing his BEST IMPERSONATION of Macho Tough Blackman.
Then he turned into a straight-up WOMAN once he started talking to this other Blackwoman about silly-ass Empire!? I was like, what's the need for THE ACT. If you're gay you're gay, why fuckin try to present yourself as STRAIGHT and then!?
Then I realized, whatever.
So Empire makes this guy feel good to be gay.
Well? Good for him.
Not doing shit for us as a whole, but!?
GOOD FOR HIM!

Or? Is it?
Because I said to myself, but wait!? If he's PRETENDING TO BE STRAIGHT? Is this what he ALWAYS DOES? Fronts and pretends and then he hears Lee Daniels name and Empire and then he THROWS OFF HIS DISGUISE!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!? Now? Some of you may be saying, fuck does this have to do with, GOTCHA!
Remember it is about FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT.
When this Blackman remembered something about Empire and the fact that it is gonna be back on TV or whatever, he totally DROPPED HIS PRETENSE OF BEING MACHO TOUGH BLACKMAN AND ACTED NORMAL. It isn't about the fact that he was gay it was about the fact that he was INTENTIONALLY PRETENDING TO BE STRAIGHT! Even the people behind me were ticked off because it was like "Really, man, c'mon. If you're gay then you're gay. Stop frontin!"

So people who say that what you watch doesn't affect and impact you, they might as well be Scientologist. Because like I said before people who claim psychology isn't real are always the FIRST ONES I KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON! Cuz they're FULL OF SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment