Monday, March 21, 2016

It Took Forever, but FINALLY...!

Gonna finish out this week and move on.
Training for the new job starts thursday 7:30am in the morning. So I gotta make sure I take my ass to bed!

This took way longer than it should have. And I've had to miss out on opportunities where replacing my car is going to have to be fit into the budget some kind of way. I've gotta be careful and not try to jam everything in all at once. Because I have some major financial situations I need to get on top of to get the things that I need.

Made a lot of calls today and filled out paperwork and just realized I gotta be in at 7pm at the plantation-station, so!? Lemme get moving. Mind you it was just snowing yesterday and it has become cold and windy too. So I'd better dress appropriately.
LEMME GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment