Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Great Godzilla 2014 Mashup Trailer by Medley Weaver....

Literally STUMBLED ACROSS THIS BY ACCIDENT! Watched it just now while changing and I'd have to say they did a great job of taking the music from The Elder Scrolls V; Skyrim, which is THIS GAME HERE. This is still, in MY OPINION, one of the greatest video game trailers that I have ever seen;
I have this game and I enjoyed it for longer than most thought I would. I only stopped playing it once I saw it didn't have the type of depth THAT I NEED for what it was CLAIMING TO BE ABOUT AND OFFER.

This is one of the reasons why I am FINALLY on my way now with Williams Works where I've come across a few people from the ole Gamery days, the Gamery was at one point one of the best places to go in Philadelphia for video games, Anime, shootin the shit about fantasy, adventure, whatever the fuck was going on in Japan, shit like that! Great job Nahm in fuckin all that up, GREAT JOB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Bottom line is people back then used to tell me then "Yo, you have some of the greatest ideas I've ever fuckin seen or HEARD! You can't keep making excuses and spending all your time bullshittin with Noni. Who has ZERO AMBITION BEYOND THE EVERYDAY HUMDRUM SHIT. You gone keep fuckin with her man and you gone look up and see your years have flown by and you missed out!"
-_-
And they were JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST about RIGHT. However, like I've said before on here. I made the choices and I've been SLOW. AND SOMEWHAT STUPID, but NOT QUITE STUPID ENOUGH TO COMPLETELY FUCK MYSELF OVER! For what it is worth! Love is an interesting emotion where when misdirected? It can prove costly, sometimes even fatally so, HOWEVER!?

I'm here typin to you NOW. So while yes I've LOST YEARS. I can still ACCOMPLISH ENOUGH WITH THE TIME I HAVE LEFT! And isn't that what it is TRULY ALL ABOUT, what we DECIDE TO DO, with Our Time as human-beings, is CRITICAL. Critical. And that is why posts have slowed here, because for the last 3, 4-days!? All I've been doing is working on the artwork AND JOTTING DOWN STORY CONCEPTS AND BITS-N-PIECES OF STORIES TO ULTIMATELY BE PUT UP ON WILLIAMS WORKS!

Look at that!? Just typing THIS MUCH!? Already 1am EST. It eats up time my friends. People who scoff at writing, typing, drawing, even BLOGGING!? It EATS UP TIME! And that is why at some point or another, a RIGHT-MINDED PERSON UNDERSTANDS....!
There has to be some window or angle to MONETIZE DOING THIS, otherwise!?

While it MAY BE ENTERTAINING TO READERS!?
For the person DOING THE TYPING, DOING THE WORK!?
It actually WILL BECOME a time spent that never produced the means to make money so that IF YOU'RE GOOD AT THIS TYPE OF THING!?

Then you can finally TAKE FLIGHT and turn what you're GOOD AT!
Into your means to provide for yourself and whatever YOUR POINTS OR IMPORTANCE ARE.

Coming back around to the Godzilla 2014 Mash-up, and look at that!? My body is POLITELY REMINDING ME that I have not had but 7 hours sleep in 2-days! So lemme FINISH THIS POST UP! Here is the trailer that caused me to type all of this in the first place;

No comments:

Post a Comment