Saturday, March 12, 2016

Online Apps are DONE, COBRA!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM I'M ESCAPIN THE PLANTATION-STATION!
COBRA!!!!!
Ahem!
I mean, greetings citizens of the world! At this time of day wherever you are, I, your new supreme
O_o
-_-
That video shows what I was talking about regarding doing one hell of a job IN MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS! This is a STANDARD WORTH SUBSCRIBING TO, CHASING, AND SURPASSING! I'm 44 fuckin years old and after seeing these commercials I honestly would go out and BUY a goddamn GI Joe comic book! THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!
These are toys. When was the last time you saw a goddamn toy commercial with the BALLS and/or OVARIES! TO BLATANTLY SAY STOP FUCKIN RIPPIN US THE FUCK OFF AND PRETENDING TO BE US! WITHOUT ACTUALLY SAYING STOP FUCKIN RIPPIN US OFF AND PRETENDING TO BE US!? This is something where I tell people that the present-day times are sloppy, lazy and NASTY in this EMPIRE BECAUSE WHITES IN POWER HAVE INTENTIONALLY MADE IT THAT WAY TO PROFITEER OFF OF THE RESULTANT STUPIDITY!

But!?

ANYONE, from ANYWHERE! Who brings back ANY KIND OF QUALITY ANYTHING!? IN ANY WAY!? Instantly becomes LEGENDARY;
Kevin Feige had to STEP. DOWN. AND BACK AWAY. From the Marvel Movies BECAUSE THE PRESSURE TO KEEP MAKING EACH MOVIE BETTER THAN THE LAST BROKE HIM! When the Russo Brothers made Captain America 2;
Fiege COULD NOT TOP THEM. AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOW IN CHARGE.
One of the absolute best fight scenes I've seen in a movie; 
Escaping the plantation-station is CRITICAL for me. Because I need to use my JOB to finance my future. But I do enjoy seeing the fact that what I've said is still true. Create a QUALITY PRODUCT? It might take me a while. Annnnnnnnnnnd, I'm fumbling around finding my footing, but!? Getting out of this $8 job and back to some sense of a decent paycheck? I know how to make something from scratch and that truly is a Black thing. Once I start bringing in some more money I can begin allocating it into my business and writing endeavors. I've been busy looking over price listings and making calls for other things I'm going to sell off my site where I think some may have believed I was getting ahead of myself. But I simply saw it as...? 

Doing my homework....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment