Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tariq Nasheed White History Month and Showing How Whites Try to SNUFF Black Businesses and Intellectual Ideas/Concepts

GOOD MORNING FROM POSTING THIS RIGHT QUICK BEFORE I GET BACK TO MY WORK PANTS IN PHILADELPHIA!
Here is a Tariq Nasheed ustream radio from his Hawaii vacation last month I believe it was. I missed this one and decided to post it IMMEDIATELY NOW THANKS TO DARK MATTERZ POSTING THIS AND ME LITERALLY STUMBLING ACROSS IT RIGHT NOW! And check out exactly what I have typed about before! Where, when ANY OF US AS BLACK PEOPLE, go AROUND the established White Economic Industries and Corporations. They IMMEDIATELY begin trying to figure out how they can try to DROWN YOU OUT! Before you can REALLY GET UP ON YOUR FEET!

Part of this is NORMAL competition, WHILE MOST OF IT IS ABNORMAL. Because Whites DO NOT CHASE Non-Blacks and TRY TO SNUFF OUT THEIR ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE the way that they do TO US. Then pretend like they didn't intentionally target and destroy fledgling Black Businesses. ANYONE!? Lemme post this because I gotta get my ass sewing again! Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment