Sunday, March 27, 2016

Man at Work...!

Just woke up, AGAIN. At 12:20pm EST. I'm still locked in to this plantation-station sleep schedule and frankly I'm annoyed by it. I'll figure something out! One thing I AM ABOUT TO DO? Is stop all of the Monster.com and Snagajob.com posts that flood my inbox. I now have a job that I can WORK WITH. So now I can stop CONSTANTLY SEARCHING.

I'm not gonna yap long because I need to get some Williams Works done and I haven't forgotten that I have yet to post the completed pictures. Right now I'm gonna get some typing done, because I'm ALMOST READY to start posting new stories at MY REAL RATE OF POSTING now that I FINALLY have a job where I can be comfortable. WORK SAID JOB, and have the means to MEET MY DAY-TO-DAY OPERATING/LIVING COSTS!

And still be able to put money BACK INTO MYSELF to GROW MY BUSINESS. AND...!? Take care of my PERSONAL BUSINESS. In the coming weeks I will be able to post THE FACT that my Verizon services are completely up to date. Where being forced to move out of my old apartment jacked my bill back up because I needed to have installation work done here for me to be typing this to you now. 

GETTING THE PRINTING PRESS FOR THE T-SHIRTS IS CRUCIAL.
PAYING FOR MY BUSINESS LICENSE IS CRUCIAL.
I've got everyday NECESSITIES that MUST BE REPLACED because they were LOST in the move to this room for rent. All of this has the overarching purpose of building up enough money to finally finish this last leg of the painfully long return trip back around to reach My Son. And it is also time for me to mobilize to begin the process of tearing down the existing laws that exploit domestic situations for the sole purpose of White Profiteering and Greed. Certainly not to help anyone on any side of the fence. Mind you?

I was just combing through My Youtube Video History to find the video at the opening of this post I am typing? And I realize now that my post take more time to make than I actually understood! It took me ten minutes of combing through My History to FIND THE VIDEO! And in all of that I saw how many videos I have reviewed, passed on, saved for later, etc-etc! To be able to MAKE THESE POSTS THE WAY THAT I MAKE THEM. But do YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED PEOPLES AT 12:50PM? 

My Mother just called. I didn't recognize the number so I let the answering machine pick it up. >_< So she is calling out of guilt and the fact that it is Easter Sunday or whatever. This is what I think of that;
I'm over here in my little corner. Doing My Thing and REBUILDING BITCH! RESPECT THE SIGN AND OBSERVE THE SONG AND KEEP CLEAR CUZ YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE;
I no longer tolerate traitors and your supposed title means nothing to me. Posts and positions are given and/or earned and then it is up to THAT PERSON TO UPKEEP THE POST THEY HAVE. If that is confusing or round-about then lemme be BLUNT! Simply because I am My Son's Father I am DELUSIONAL IN UNDERSTANDING THAT HE MAY WELL NOT GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT THE REASON/S WHY I WAS NOT THERE BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I WAS NOT THERE FOR HIM! But I've noticed that people have tried to make an EXEMPTION for women when they SUCK AS MOTHERS. To build a responsible SOCIETY. Then both sides and all sides of the people in the society have to UNDERSTAND that you cannot fail to UPHOLD YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST-POSITION YOU HOLD. 

If me typing negatively about My Mother makes you think or feel NEGATIVELY TOWARDS ME? Fine by me, there is THE DOOR! TAKE YOUR ASS THROUGH IT AND DO NOT COME BACK! I am NOT Stacey! I am NOT HERE TO BE SABOTAGED BY MY PARENTS AND THEN SIT UP AND GRIN AND LAUGH AND LIE ABOUT HOW MUCH I SUPPOSEDLY LOVE YOU WHEN YOU CLEARLY DO NOT LOVE ME! You want that hollow fake shit, GO TO HER BLOG! She will indulge you with bullshit till your eyes pop out! Insincerity is something that has gotten lost in the shuffle of today's bullshit, but it rears its head everyday and everywhere with a lot of people and towards a lot of people. And I for one need to be a part of returning the world to an HONEST AND OPEN, SINCERE PLACE! Where when you have an issue or problem YOU DON'T FUCKIN LIE ABOUT IT! You state the issue with THE PURPOSE OF ADDRESSING AND FIXING IT! Not grabbing attention and being PHONY WITH IT! 
Lemme GET WORKING! 
INTRO MUTHAFUCKAS!
SUCCESS AWAITS!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment