Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hemming My Work Pants RIGHT NOW!

GOOD MORNING FROM SEWING IN PHILADELPHIA!
Yesssssssssss, yes! I should be asleep right now, but I was never fully able to get my sleep schedule in order and that probably shocks NO ONE. BUT!? I have just finished hemming the RIGHT PANTS LEG of my work pants. Because I have found out that the client for this site is ULTRA NITPICKY AND WANTS ME TO LOOK AS PROFESSIONAL AND WELL KEPT AS POSSIBLE! Ironically, it is because the younger Blackman I'm REPLACING, REFUSED TO FOLLOW SUCH A SIMPLE RULE!

That I am getting HIS SPOT.
But not to worry, a new location is already set aside for HIM, so!?
I didn't take this young brother's job. But I was told in ADVANCE that he suffered from what is ailing Our Youth today. Frustration to the point of fuck-it and fuck-you. When, of course, it either isn't called for or is the wrong place and time for it.

Either way I'm gonna finish this last pant leg and get about an hour of sleep and then SET OFF on my first day of work!

Sewing pants TO THIS MUSIC;
What? Everybody doesn't listen to shit like this while they're sewing? HUH!? WHO KNEW?!
^_^!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment