Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Welcome... To March 2016...!

GOOD AFTERNOON...
From 
Plotting, Planning and DOING!
IN PHILADELPHIA!
So I've been off my FEET most of today! I've got to color Cerberus Hanoi and I'm trying to decide whether to PHYSICALLY color her. Or use my paint program on the computer or transfer the inked drawing to my old desktop computer that has the real programs on it to do whatever I wanna do with it! 

My main concern has simply been trying NOT TO keep staring at my answering machine and cellphone waiting for the 3rd and final callback so I can get the fuck on with my life and away from the plantation-station, NEVER MIND THAT!?

Tomorrow is Wednesday, which is day-shift, and I'll DEFINITELY KNOW TOMORROW whether or not dude was serious about promoting me. >_< I hate the whole I need the movie bullshit cliche phrase, but!? This situation with My Room for Rent is really becoming a big problem and I'm NOT going to go into details on that JUST YET OR RIGHT NOW. I'm trying to get the landlord to do the right thing and he's being forced to admit that he went into being a landlord with good intentions and he's finding out like too many Black People that Whites get away with way more shit than they should by NOT having to pay or do the things they're supposed to because the system is set up NOT TO KEEP TOSSING THEM BEHIND BARS AND HITTING THEM WITH PENALTIES AND FEES TILL THEY'RE HOMELESS!

On the other hand!?

We get HIT UP! The moment ONE THING IS OUT OF LINE OR REPORTED! So I'm BEING FAIR TO HIM and EXTENDING HIM LEEWAY OUT OF RACIAL RESPECT. And fix your face. Some of you read that and frowned up your face, FIX YOUR FUCKIN FACE. Undoing centuries of Us being REWARDED BY WHITES TO SHIT ON ONE ANOTHER TAKES EACH INDIVIDUAL ONE OF US GIVING AND BEING UNDERSTANDING OF EACH OTHER, shit won't be fuckin solved overnight or with a magic wand and probably NOT within the lifetime of most of you reading this, myself included as the Blackman typing this, BUT!?

A collective effort of REBUILDING AND WORKING ON SETTING RIGHT WHAT WAS MADE WRONG IS HOW IT IS DONE! So for those of you who frowned your face because I have the balls to type the truth about this matter;
Fix Your Face.
As for anyone and everyone else?
As you were.
And let me proceed with the rest of this post.

I've got to work out at some point today since I worked out on friday. As usual I have plenty to post and too much shit going on in the real world with my physical body and of course with things like the Hanoi drawing and stories that I'm creeping along typing and as usual, I still haven't eaten yet. So? Lemme go do that! I have two MONSTER POSTS for Williams Works that need to get put up before this day is over, too. 
So LEMME GET TO IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment